Performance Research Experiment #2.2
Touring & Booking
After having been developed in residencies in San Francisco and UC Davis in California, in Berlin and Stolzenhagen,Germany, the work was premiered in January of 2014 in San Francisco and is now available for touring in 2015.
- The work will tour with a cast and crew of 4 people
- More intimate theaters (100 – 400 seats) and alternative, black-box type spaces are the most conducive to the presentation of the work, although the work can be customized for presentation in other types of cultural spaces such as lecture halls, laboratories and warehouses.
- Transport costs will include some cargo for equipment and accessories, but there are no set constructions.
- Standard theatrical lighting systems are adequate.
- Standard theatrical sound systems may require some augmentation for Sub-Bass frequencies used in the show.
- The show requires at least three video projectors, one of which must be which may entail rental costs for presenters, depending on their and our inventories.